I wanted to do this tag for fun and I thought my readers would enjoy these tag posts!
1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
I got REALLY BAD heat damage and hair color damage from bleaching my hair. I constantly straightened my hair and my hair never grew!
My curls were lifeless and so stringy! I refused to wear my curly hair down so that’s when I knew for sure I had to start taking care of my hair.
2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
I don’t have any that I can think of right now.
3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day?
Sunkissalba. Her hair is perf.
5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
I would want them to be longer. Shrinkage is the enemy lol
6. What’s the craziest thing you’ve tried on your “natural hair journey”?
Mayonnaise Hair Mask. It really feels nasty and smells nasty.
7. What’s your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
WATER. I like all my products to have water as the first ingredient.
8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
This one is hard but I choose the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Conditioner and the Tréluxe Hi! Definition gel. The Shea Moisture conditioner is an amazing leave in conditioner and the gel is super moisturizing.
9. What is your go-to hair style when you’re in a rush?
10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why?
Unpredictable because I never know if it will look good or not after wash day.
I tag ALL THE CURLY GIRLS/GUYS reading this post. Copy and paste these questions and answer them in the comments. (: