We all hate dry patches especially if you wear makeup. Your makeup may not apply right and it may look cakey.
Dry patches lead to irritation and scaring if messed with constantly. Many may say the remedy is exfoliating.
WRONG! if anything exfoliating may irritate it more and be too harsh on the skin.
The remedy I’m going to share is a 4-5 day process and you will see the difference in your dry skin.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Measuring spoons
*Aloe Vera Gel helps soothe the skin and reduce irritation.
*Honey helps soften the skin and fight any acne.
I use these brands:
- Get a small mixing bowl and put 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- don’t mix just yet because you will need to add 1 teaspoon of water to soften the mixture just a little.
- mix the ingredients and wash your face,
- Pat your face dry with a towel and apply the mixture to your face evenly.
- Leave the mixture on your face for about 30-40 minutes.
- Do this one or twice a day for 4-5 days to see a noticeable difference.
This mix is gentle enough to use everyday if you have time. I truly noticed a difference using this and my dry patches have gone away.
COMMENT BELOW IF YOU TRY THIS MIX AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES.